By clicking any of the “Apply Now” buttons on this website you will be redirected to a online application for credit. You are under no obligation to fill out the application.
All loans are subject to our underwriting policies which include but are not limited to: verifiable ability to repay the loan, credit limitations, verifiable residency in our lending area, and verifiable credit history.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, income, and debts;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your account balance and payment history; and
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness and credit history
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
• Financial service providers, such as finance companies; or
• Non-Financial companies, such as direct marketers.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide product or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties,you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may contact the location you do business with to find out more on how to exercise your right.
For questions or complaints about this loan, contact Action Finance Inc. at (903)593-7803 or mail to: 1709 W Front ST Tyler, TX 75702.
The lender is licensed and examined under Texas law by the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner(OCCC), a state agency. If a complaint or question cannot be resolved by contacting the lender, consumers can contact the OCCC to file a complaint or ask a general credit-related question. OCCC ADDRESS: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705. Phone: (800) 538-1579. Fax: (512) 936-7610. Website: occc.texas.gov.